Identifying power beyond b2650

Deesil

Apr 12, 2015
Mims, Florida
My grapple and 3rd function are back ordered for at least a month for my new b2650 :rolleyes: but I'm trying to get ahead of the game and figure out the third function connection to the hydraulic control valve.

I'm fine with the electrical connections and the other hydro connections but I'm Leary of the connection to the power beyond as I know that hooking it up wrong is a serious problem.

Can someone help me identify which plug in the tractor is the power beyond and which one is what I presume to be the return? It's made in back on the hydro on this model and there are 2 long hex head "plugs" just behind the 4 banjo bolts that feed the loader Rams. I figure those 2 fittings are removed and the lines run from there. I just don't know which one is which. The pdf instructions are no help with the connection to the tractor hydro.

Can't find anything online showing it either

Any help would be much appreciated

Nick

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Supply line comes from the pump to the loader valve.
Power Beyond line comes from the loader valve and goes to the rear of the tractor.
Return comes from the Loader valve and goes down to the case.

Deesil

Apr 12, 2015
Mims, Florida
Supply line comes from the pump to the loader valve.
Power Beyond line comes from the loader valve and goes to the rear of the tractor.
Return comes from the Loader valve and goes down to the case.
I don't remember anything going rearward any further than the loader valve as there is not a rear remote installed. But I'll look again and see. I need to get a shop manual for it and maybe that will help shed some light on where to hook up.