Found Paint Match

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
There might be a difference between TSC stores in Canada and the U.S. but I bought a can of Kubota orange implement paint made by Solignum Specialty Coatings and it is an exact match! Number on the can is 5707.

Got my warranty replacement tires from Carlisle and had them changed yesterday, but the tire guy managed to scratch my rims all to heck. So finally opened the paint and it matches perfect.

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Dr Honda, here's my list of manufacturers for gray:
Rust-Oleum; Valspar; DuPont; and Tisco.

For folks who live in my neighborhood and can "help me out" with my hydraulics, I might even share the details.:p

Sadly, I can't vouch for any of these, but I've pulled them from posts and they were presented as good matches. Keep in mind that a lot of people claim colors are good matches and their eyesight is as poor as mine. YMMV:
Rust-Oleum 24863 Gloss Night Tide
Valspar "Cobalt" (Lowes)
DuPont W8877 UAD (Tractor Parts Inc.)
Tisco Kubota Blue TP 375 SP (Walt's Tractor Parts)

I'm looking for gray now, and have been to Ace and HomeDepot; neither had the Rust-Oleum color, and the paint expert at HD couldn't even recall ever seeing that name. (It is rather distinctive, and I'm hoping to find it just for that reason.)

I guess WallyMart is my next stop -- they seem to have a lot of matches for the orange colors.

If you find a good match, please post a follow-up!