Hydraulic gurus check me on this

Deesil

Apr 12, 2015
Mims, Florida
I just wanted to make sure that I have this right please let me know if I'm missing something. Tractor is a new B 2650.

The hydraulic pump supplies pressure/volume to the loader valve where the loader Rams take priority, if there is no loader actuation present then it's in full bypass to the third function valve if no third function actuation then it's in full bypass back to the three point. If no hydraulic rams are in use than the system is just circulating fluid until a valve tries to reroute the fluid through a ram.

I imagine that the power steering actually takes full priority even before the loader Rams due to the fact any type of loader actuation does not seem to affect Power steering, it's probably just a much smaller amount of volume needed

So to plumb the third function valve,
I remove the hard line from the loader valve that connects the power beyond to the three point.
I then connect the power beyond to the third function solenoid which then connects back to the three-point putting it in series between the loader valve and the three point.

So the steel pipe with the 2 banjo fittings that used to connect the power beyond to the three-point is no longer used, instead MORB connections are made to the loader valve and three point and routed to the 3rd function solenoid.

It seems this may have a little effect on the 3 pt, maybe slowing it's raise function a little due to the extra hose and valve body it passes through. May not be a bad thing even if it did slow it down a hair.

Am I missing anything?

Nick