Aftermarket parts availability?

uchytil

Feb 21, 2012
Michigan
Just picked up my 2nd Kubota. My L235DT never needed much except I did rebuild the rockshaft once. Anyway, I got a used 2013 L3800HST a guy used for seeding ops in a turf business. Only 540 hours so I thought I was doing good. The laundry list is a few bent parts and as we know Kubota prices are astronomical. I was wondering if anyone knows of aftermnarket parts that replace OEM? The chain checks on the 3 pt are bent up. I priced out one piece at $78. To replace all 4 screw in pieces would be that time 4! Both on my tie rods appear to be bent (3 sections). I didn't even price those yet and can only imagine. The previous owner lost the ROPS pins(bolts) and stuck in some garbage bolts so I did bite the bullet and bought all new hardware at about $100 for everything. Long story short...aftermarket that replaces OEM? Or at least discounted prices online?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Your going to find very few aftermarket parts if any.

I can tell you that three point parts, like common aftermarket parts for the three point, are made inferior to kubota parts, and I'm not talking just a little it's normally a lot weaker!

Now on the check chains, there are replacement Bars instead of the chains and turnbuckles.

For parts you can also look on eBay, but make sure they state Kubota OEM and not aftermarket.