Shes miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

BlownL67

Apr 25, 2009
West Springfield, Ma.
Sorry to start another thread, but the 7200 is finally in my possession! I tossed a new battery into it, started it up and drove it right onto my trailer. I'm feel like a little kid with this machine and I cannot wait to rip around in it!

Couple minor discrepancies....
- most of the rubber hydraulic lines are weathered and worn
- battery tray rotted
- seat sucks
- when the clutch is engaged and I shift into gear there is some minor grinding and hesitation before it accelerates. Manual says adjustments have to be made and it should be good to go after that.
- fluids are junk and need to be flushed out and replaced

As most of you can see the tractor is solid and the attachments alone are worth some pretty good money. The machine was never used alot, just for planting shrubs and making new lawns which was not an everyday operation for my friend. The tractor needs some TLC, but for $2500 total, I am not going to bitch one bit about my buy. These look to be very easy to work on, and parts do not seem too pricey so things should go pretty smooth! I have all the manuals and receipts, but they are very old, so if anyone has any good advice on what to use, what not to use, and any other tips on maintenance practices to keep this machine tip top would be greatly appreciated.

Enough words and here are some pictures:

**5' York Rake not pictured**

Last edited:

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Buddy you stole it. you are gonna have a blast with that thing. Vic or Mr.k can get you books for that tractor. First thing is change every fluid in it. And yes they are about the sweetest thing ever to work on. Congratulations on your new orange baby.:D :dusty

regularjay

Equipment
B7200E
Jun 21, 2009
Harford County, MD USA
I'm going to use my very first post to say I just bought it's brother (or perhaps cousin). I believe I paid a bit more and got a bit less but oh-well this one needs similar overdue maintenance and I'm looking forward to bringing it up to 100%.

Jay