Introduction

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Hi Friends!
I suppose it is polite to introduce myself to the forum even though I have already posted some comments!
I have been a HD mechanic in the agriculture industry most of my life having got my ticket in 1974. Spent a number of years with Case in the old days and also worked 3 years in a Hydraulic repair shop. I now reside in Camrose Alberta and am the mechanic at the local Kubota and Ghel dealership. I have been here since 2003.

I own a kubota F2100 with a 72" deck and I'm currently installing a d1105 into a 1975 Fiat X1/9! (Id use a D1305 if I had one, Anyone know where there is a core?) There isn't enough room for a longer engine!
Ed Service

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hello and welcome to the site Ed! Camrose? I spent a few years in Camrose maybe 20 years ago - driving through lately though, I tell you what - that place really has grown!

Sounds like you've got some great experience under your belt there, and, with 6 or so years working at a Kubota dealership - probably lots of specific advice when it comes to fixing up this equipment. A handy guy to have around here for sure! :D

Glad to have you aboard! We have a lot of Canadians on the site which is great to see (we love our American equipment owners too, don't worry!)

eserv

Equipment
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Hi Vic
We have a yanmar, Can't remember the model though, sitting behind our shop. It needs a bellhousing/front end of transmission. Engine I think runs fine though! It is a powershift. I'll have a look tomorrow and tell you what the model is. I didn't take this one apart so I don't know the particulars on it. I think you can get it cheep enough though! Has a loader with it too.
Ed

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hey Larry - the "1st year", "2nd year", etc are just related to how many posts each person has - a quick way of determining how active a person is posting is all.

eserv

Equipment
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Hi Vic
This Yanmar belongs to one of our customers. His name is John Boden and He can be reached at (780) 781-7938. He can tell you more about it than I. I gave never seen it run so in that regard I don't know much about it. Parts of the transmission are missing here but I'm led to believe John has them.
Ed