Key Switch for Kubota B1500DT

reeddann

Equipment
B1500dt
Aug 24, 2019
Wynne, Arkansas
I have a Kubota B1500DT tractor in need of a new key switch and wanted to see if anyone could help me find one. The tractor is a gray market tractor so going to my local Kubota dealer is not an option and I can't find much information on this model. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Jim L.

Jun 18, 2014
Texas
You might look at Kubota 66711-55130 and 66706-55120. These may be close to what you are wanting. Pictures of these are on the internet.

Once you zero in on the switch just order by part number and not by model number.

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
I also have a grey market tractor - a Mitsubishi. My ignition switch eventually failed. Rather than buy the high dollar replacement I went into my local NAPA dealer for an inexpensive automobile ignition switch. No, it doesn't have a glow plug position. I added a heavy duty spring loaded normally open toggle switch. I hold it "on" to activate my glow plugs and it opens itself when released. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a generic tractor ignition switch. Live and learn.