Wheel weights

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Purchased these off craigs list. On the wheel hub, I put 3 4 inch long studs, locked them to the hub with locktight and a nut on the inside. Used a wheel nut on the outside, these were just thick enough to prevent the weight retainer assy from hitting the other 2 studs. Took a 1/2 inch plate, cut it round, measured and drilled out the holes for the wheel studs. Made the center shaft to hold the weights, cut to the right length, bored and tapped a hole to hold all the weights on. 45 lbs per wheel.

Attachments

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Purchased these off craigs list. On the wheel hub, I put 3 4 inch long studs, locked them to the hub with locktight and a nut on the inside. Used a wheel nut on the outside, these were just thick enough to prevent the weight retainer assy from hitting the other 2 studs. Took a 1/2 inch plate, cut it round, measured and drilled out the holes for the wheel studs. Made the center shaft to hold the weights, cut to the right length, bored and tapped a hole to hold all the weights on. 45 lbs per wheel.
Now that thar is nice stuff, well done! You have filled tires to boot? I am sure that is going to help stability and grip !