Just waiting on a rake...

Chad D.

Sep 21, 2019
Eugene
Pulled the trigger on a landscape rake from Everything Attachments this afternoon. In stock and ready to ship, but I’m about as far away as you could get, here in Oregon...

Super nice folks to work with, and they answered any questions I had. I will be pretty stoked if it arrives before Christmas, and am ready to get it to work!

I ordered a 72” Extreme to use behind my B2650. I almost went 84”, but chickened out. If I need more throw to one side, I can offset the entire thing, as well as angle. Should be nice to recover gravel that has slugged off the side of the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad D.

Sep 21, 2019
Eugene
Almost forgot! Cyber Monday discount code got me 5% off the thing. Not sure how long it’s good for, but try CYBERMONDAY in the coupon code box.

Lencho

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100hst
Jan 21, 2017
NM
Sounds good, how much extra are you paying for shipping? I too am outside the “free” radius.

Chad D.

Sep 21, 2019
Eugene
Sounds good, how much extra are you paying for shipping? I too am outside the “free” radius.

Freight to my office, which meets all of the requirements for lowest cost, was $110. The requirements were that it is going to a business with standard working hours and a staffed loading dock or forklift. I work for a fire sprinkler company, so we’re very well equipped to receive freight via truck.

I was very impressed with the freight cost. I’m about 75 miles short of the Pacific Ocean...

Chad D.

Sep 21, 2019
Eugene
Received tracking info yesterday. Estimated freight time is 5 days, which I think is pretty darned acceptable. It’s 3,000 miles...

That said, there’s always a chance of weather related delays this time of year. I’ll report back when I receive it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eipo

Equipment
L4060
Dec 1, 2015
MI
I have the same rake with gauge wheels for my 2650

The ONLY thing I don't like is its tall for the 2650. I ended up cutting I think 2" off the ends of the tines to give me more adjustability and angle on the tines.

Other than that, the rake is fantastic. Couldn't be more pleased. For the price, it can't be beat.

sent from a field

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
My new rake is sitting at the dealer, I'll I have to do is pock it up and sign on the dotted line. Mine will cost $14,000.00.

Chad D.

Sep 21, 2019
Eugene
It finally arrived today. Loaded it in a utility trailer and hauled it home. Unloaded it and hooked it up to verify that the LP QH-10 fit it correctly (it does), and put it all away. Too wet to do anything for a bit here in western Oregon...

Looks fantastic though!

Chad D.

Sep 21, 2019
Eugene
Well, I didn’t take any photos, but I did put it to work today. Tuned up the driveway real nice. Over time, the gravel gets pushed out toward the ditches, so I was able to put some angle on the rake and recover that lost rock. Operation was great. Very nicely built piece, from what I can tell so far.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I went with a 6' for my B2650 as well. It just looks right. My son and I added a power angle piston to it. The yankee in me couldn't throw the coin they wanted for a simple piston (500.00+)

rake1.jpg

Chad D.

Sep 21, 2019
Eugene
That looks really nice! I’ll do that when I finally bite the bullet a add rear remotes... I guess if you do duals for T&T, you may as well do triple!