"Engine" parts schematics" Where to find

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Sure the tractor manuals are out there now but..... what about just engines? For example I need schmeatics for all of the various ways to connect a D722 to something else. Stub shafts that bolt to flywheel for example. Also, flywheel covers/bellhousings, manifolds..... there has to be many versions for all the different applications ..... I need a list/schematic to best choose one for my application. Same with exhaust, same with thermostat housing etc. same with alternator brakets etc.

any suggestions?

Last edited:

Apogee

Equipment
B6100, B7100, B8200, B9200, G4200, L175, L35
Jan 22, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Coach,

What you need to track down is a Kubota Industrial dealer in your area. They handle the engines for applications that you specified and should also have the parts manuals you're looking for.

The bonus is the parts cost less also.

Not sure where to point you, besides recommending the yellow pages under generator or marine applications.

I'd be interested in what you find as I recently picked up a D722 that I plan to connect to gen head, but haven't gotten to the project yet.

Best of luck,

Steve

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Coach,

What you need to track down is a Kubota Industrial dealer in your area. They handle the engines for applications that you specified....
:confused: Doooooonnnnt Think soooooo.... since I specified a custom motorcycle ; or a I screwed up the link and sent ya'll somewhere else LOL. :p I'll still look for an "industrial" dealer though.

Thanks for the tip:D

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Well Im a bit bummed. Found Industrial Kubota in OH. A distributor. Contacted them and they basically said,

we have the data base with everything you might need listed and can be searched but sorrry; your an end user and Im not allowed. Oh and sorry again.. anyone that actually works with end users; such as dealers, do not have access to the data base; only parts manuals specific to a serial number

So basically only way to go about this is to search thru every tractor, generator, backhoe, marine......... parts schematic to try to figure out what might be the best stub shaft to use to mount my transmission, or manifold that will fit best in my bike frame etc etc. What a crock of ~@##$

There is a possibility of creating a kit for this and we are building two prototypes, one with my Kubota and another with a Briggs/Diahatsu. I guess Kubota doesn't want our potential business.

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Any other ideas out there?