!!Need help with brand new l4060hstc and intellipanel

Mikeflores350

Equipment
L4060hstc la805 bh92
Mar 14, 2017
Kingston nh
I went into the service mode to change the display from metric to American (dealer should have already done this ) and then I clicked on the letter k by mistake which is hst fine tune mode. I didn't make any change and I shut the key. Haven't used the machine since. Now a week later trying to clean up the 15" of snow we just got and my machine is in some sort of hst limp mode. It only has one speed forward and backward and has Very low hst power. The h-ds doesn't work and is stuck in turtle. I feel like I may have messed up the hst fine tune calibration.
Any techs have any input. Or the procedure on how to perform the hst fine tune I'm gonna call the dealer tomorrow but would like to be able to clean the snow and use it Tonight or in the am. The machine has 4 hrs on it

Mikeflores350

Equipment
L4060hstc la805 bh92
Mar 14, 2017
Kingston nh
So it ended up being that the hst fine tune needed to be re done. I re selected the tractor type letter n and followed the procedure for k and l (hst and throttle fine tune). All is back to normal. If you ever need to go into service mode to change the units from metric to standard do not click on any other letter than J or you will need to follow this procedure

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
Glad to hear it worked out and you're back up and operational.

Thanks for posting the correction and warning.