Kubota tech service phone #?

TexasB21

Aug 2, 2015
Santa Fe, Texas.
Is there a tech phone number I can call and speak to someone about my tractor? I'm frustrated as all get out. went to the dealer still no call back and shouldn't the service manager have some knowledge about equipment or are they just middle men that say bring it in. No disrespect to anyone just frustrated. Will call back tomorrow because I know they are really swamped.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
TexasB21,
Do you have the WSM for your tractor?
If you do and the problem you are having is not covered by it, it's probably much more involved than the normal good mechanic can tackle, when you get into issues with the HST system it's usually way beyond most mechanics. ;)
Dealership mechanics are usually not very keen on giving information out, 2 reasons, the dealers owner usually gets torqued if they do as it's taking money out of there pockets, and the liability is very high telling someone how to fix there own tractor, people love to sue! :rolleyes:

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
TexasB21,
2 reasons, the dealers owner usually gets torqued if they do as it's taking money out of there pockets, and the liability is very high telling someone how to fix there own tractor, people love to sue! :rolleyes:
Wolfman
If giving out repair information can get one sued then why do you give out repair information??

Way back when i was a dealer service manager I thought providing customer with repair information bult a good customer/dealer relationship.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Is there a tech phone number I can call and speak to someone about my tractor? I'm frustrated as all get out. went to the dealer still no call back and shouldn't the service manager have some knowledge about equipment or are they just middle men that say bring it in. No disrespect to anyone just frustrated. Will call back tomorrow because I know they are really swamped.

Texas,

give us a run down of your frustration - maybe we can shed some light on it. Then again it might be a huge PITA - cant hurt however. :)

I too share your frustration with the lack of customer support, when you buy it, they are right there with you, then something goes wrong, it seems hard to get a return call!

never known anybody that was sooooo swamped that they could not pick up a phone and say - "hey- just wanted to touch base, we are working on your tractor and will let you know asap when we find the problem......."

not knowing sucks big time - hell, I would rather you told me that I am fy-ucked, rather than not tell me anything.

give us a shot !:D;):)

TexasB21

Aug 2, 2015
Santa Fe, Texas.
Yes, the troubleshooting flow chart says to do the Check and High Pressure relief valve psi check. My problem is were do I get the fitting that that screws in the relief valve port for the check? The check should take 10 minutes tops with a piss break.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
.....Way back when i was a dealer service manager I thought providing customer with repair information bult a good customer/dealer relationship.
Things have changed since Way Back When. Now Fear of lawyers/law suits trumps nice things like Customer Service.

TexasB21

Aug 2, 2015
Santa Fe, Texas.
85Hokie you can read my B21 HST problem thread below for the info. Basically the flow chart has you inspect the relief valves and do a psi check. if it passes the psi checks they say to replace the HST. If it does not pass, replace the relief valves. I don't want just replace all the relief valves just to find out the HST is bad. I will keep everyone posted on the progress or lack of.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Wolfman
If giving out repair information can get one sued then why do you give out repair information??

Way back when i was a dealer service manager I thought providing customer with repair information bult a good customer/dealer relationship.

This is why don't run a tractor repair business, or any sort of mechanic business, as its too much of a hassle! ;)

TexasB21's issue is he wants/needs the parts/adapters to test the HST, Not a part or tool that a mechanic or dealership normally wants to just hand over to someone to use on there own.
Specialty tools and knowledge tend to come with a price, that price normally is part of an hourly charge.

TexasB21

Aug 2, 2015
Santa Fe, Texas.
Called the dealer today at 1 because still no call back. She said both the manager and service tech for my machine were both at lunch. She took down my info and still no call back. Good thing I have another dealer close by.

Rusty46

Equipment
B7500 HSD-R, LA 302, RCK60-24B, Woods RB-72, Millcreek 25, Harrow, Payne PF800,
Try Larry Frogg at 817-571-0900 ext. 4905. He helped me with several questions on my B7500 several years ago. I also talked another time with David in tech support, same number but I don't have ext.