m9960 warning beep tone

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
If your model computer is similar to mine...
Sounds like it thinks the regeneration wasn't completed. Can you advance the screen to see if the PM dropped to 0? If the PM is still up, try to get it to regen in the auto regen mode, following that set of directions.

Did both the indicator on the screen and the lighted button stay lit during the regen and then have they gone out now? Are there any error codes displayed on the screen if you turn the key to "on" but not necessarily start?

I suspect if it is still beeping you might have to call the dealer in the morning.:(

Please let us know what the solution to the problem was, we are all trying to get used to these new tractors!

rockindt

Equipment
m9960
Mar 29, 2015
Gonzales , Texas
lights were on during regen. Then regen lights went off and the warning light stayed on and the beeper continued. After shutting down , now the beep starts when you turn on key , red warning light is on . the tractor starts fine and idles fine, not sure I want to work with it beeping.
I guess I will be calling dealer in the morning. I can't find anything on the internet indicating the problem

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Sounds like that is the best plan. If by the red light you mean the engine warning light, and it is constantly on, as opposed to flashing, the directions for mine say to park it in a safe place and call the dealer. Do you have the owner's manual for yours?