B21 HST Problem?

Shadow

May 18, 2015
Somewhere
The time you run into using a special fitting, is when it's a banjo bolt, especially if it's coming from the pump. It's what they call BPPT, or British Pipe Parallel Thread, and it's hard to find a place that has them, and they are expensive. I'm saying if you had that much "glitter", a charge relief valve sticking is not going to be culprit, you have catastrophic HST failure.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
TexasB21, I would trust Shadows input on this, he knows what he's talking about!
We are just trying to save you some expense and abuse and steer you in the right direction. ;)

TexasB21

Aug 2, 2015
Santa Fe, Texas.
I hear yeah and I will post the PSI readings when I get the test done by myself or when the service tech comes out to do it. Also the adapter for the test I believe is a spare Neutral Bypass Valve that is modified so a PSI line can be connected to it to get all the readings. (Low High Neutral) And thanks for all of everyone's input.

TexasB21

Aug 2, 2015
Santa Fe, Texas.
Just came from the dealer and talked to all the tech's with manual in hand . It was awesome they where very helpful. They have never worked on a B21 HST. They told me all the HST checks they have done they remove an allen plug and attach their gauges and move on. They all agreed that as the manual states you have to make your own fitting with a Neutral bypass valve with a fitting to connect a psi line. They said when I make mine to bring it over so they can see it for their own personal profession. Just an update and have a nice weekend.