Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Talk > Service, Repair & Maintenance

Service, Repair & Maintenance Offer your Kubota service advice, repair procedures or maintenance tips. Have a service related question? Post here.

Old 12-14-2011   #1
wgsmiss11

Default Help request. Need to add control valve to Kubota L2800

Hi All,

Would appreciate advice regarding adding a control valve to my 2005 L2800. The tractor currently has no hydraulic attachments and I would like to add a small stump grinder.

My question is about the unused port on the bottom of the auxiliary hydraulic connection point (currently has a "cover" blocking it). This port is below the cover and I would like to know if that port is Power Beyond and if so, can I use it to provide hydraulic pressure for my new control valve? If not, is my only option to go with Kubota's expensive remote kit?

Thanks,
Greg
wgsmiss11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2015   #2
GIMPY

Equipment: L2900, MOWER, WINCH, SPLITTER, AG TOOLS
Default Re: Help request. Need to add control valve to Kubota L2800

Yea, I also would like to add rear remotes for my splitter - I have a '93 L2900.
Any advice would be appreciated but I hasten to add that I, too, don't have the money to simply buy the Kubota kit.
GIMPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015   #3
DevilDog
1st Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: L3540 HST3, 72" Woods Rear Finishing Mower, L3584" Land Pride BB, 72" York Rake,
Default Re: Help request. Need to add control valve to Kubota L2800

If you have no rear remotes then the cost would be at a minimum of $400. to $500. that is if you did the work and ordered a kit other then a Kubota. The Kubota kit will look neat and uniformed, others will look pretty much a cob job, depends what you want.
DevilDog
DevilDog is offline   Reply With Quote