L35 Both Implements not working

tpr

Equipment
L35
May 10, 2010
Monticello,NY
While using the loader there was a little clicking noise coming from the joy stick. With-in 10-15 seconds it stopped lifting. Checked the back hoe and had the same problem. Is it to be assumed that the front hydraulic pump went and if not what are some trouble shooting suggestions.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Could be air in the lines. Have you made a repair or replaces a hose recently on the hydraulic system anywhere on the L35? If so then you just need to crack a line a burp the air out of the system.

tpr

Equipment
L35
May 10, 2010
Monticello,NY
No repairs have been done since I bought it. Also! there are no visible leaks any where through-out the whole system.

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Is your transmission case (hydraulic reservoir) full of oil? I was using the backhoe on my L35 and blew a hose and didn't realize it had happend. Pumped most of the oil overboard and then the hydraulics got crazy. Replaced the hose, refilled it w/ Wal Mart fluid (big mistake) and it went to working again. Hope that is all it is.

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Dude... if it ain't the oil.... you have a pump problem... most likely... Butch:confused:

KubotaTech

Equipment
None- I get to play with everyone elses stuff
Apr 1, 2010
PA
There are a bunch of things in the system, I would make sure its the pump before just assuming it and slapping a new pump on. If nothing else, at least take a pressure line off somewhere and see if you get any fluid out. The best thing to do is put a gauge on it and see how much pressure you get, even flow rate it if possible.

KubotaTech

Equipment
None- I get to play with everyone elses stuff
Apr 1, 2010
PA
Check to see if any hydraulic component works such as hitch, remote valve, steering, loader, backhoe, transmission controls, hydraulic shuttle. Find out what does work and go from there. Not sure how many pumps it has and how it is divided as far as what pump controls what features but they probably share the same pickup line. If some of the features work, you want to eliminate what isnt on that hydraulic circuit.