Mx5200hst

conropl

Equipment
L3560 HSDC
Oct 17, 2016
West Michigan
On models like the Bx's, B's, and a limited number of L's the pump is a single section pump that the flow is divided between the steering, the loader, three point or remote valves.
Thus the available pump flow is minus the steering flow amount.

But on some L's and all MX's and all M's they use a two section or two or three separate pumps and they deliver 2 or 3 separate flow amounts.

Also the verbiage is slightly different.
On BX's and B's and some Limited L's they say Total system hydraulic flow
Where on the other L's and the MX's and M's they say each hydraulic flow amount of each system and don't add them up because they don't inter mix the flows.

Does that help clear it up? [emoji14]
The available flow on an MX5200 to the loader, three point, and auxiliary spool valves is the 9.46GPM
Thank you. I appreciate the response... that does clear it up. I made the bad assumption that kubota would use the same convention when presenting spec's on their tractors, but what you say makes sense.

Thank you for taking time to clarify things.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Ken2step

Equipment
MX5200HST
Mar 22, 2020
Rock, Kansas
Northern Idaho thanks for that information! Glad to know how they work and how to read the spec sheets too. Looking forward to getting the SA20 in a few weeks too!
cheers,
Ken

Ken2step

Equipment
MX5200HST
Mar 22, 2020
Rock, Kansas
Going to pickup the SA20 tomorrow! Supposed the rain the next few days but once I get a chance to use it I'll post a video in action.

Ken

I'm a new member and have a question I need help with. I want to buy a hydrualic post hole digger to use on front end loader. i have already got a 3rd function controller that I use for my grapple. Looking around I'm not sure which auger would best suit my tractor. Any other MX5200 owners have this setup already?
Thanks for any replies!
cheers,
Ken
Welcome. I am new here

Ken2step

Equipment
MX5200HST
Mar 22, 2020
Rock, Kansas
This is a video of the SA20 in action mounted on a MX5200. This SA20 has the Med Flow motor on it. It turns slow but has plenty of power. It had just rained yesterday so clean out was not good at all on the auger. Looking over the front instead of looking back really works for me plus the ease of mounting with the skid steer quick attach. I bought an adapter for the hex shaft that allows me to still use the two round shaft augers I already have. Overall I'm very pleased. Oh and the tractor was running at 2k rpm during the dig.

https://youtu.be/6n9eWPMS-nw

Can anyone tell me if you can embed a video to a post?

Hope this helps anyone wondering how fast the auger turns and how it mounts.

cheers,
Ken