Video of mounting front snowblower

lakergrad

Mar 4, 2020
Gaylord, MI
Looking for instructions or video demonstrating how to connect the mount and front snowblower on an L3600 or something similar.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
hmm.. it's the 2nd or 3rd day of Spring , and only NOW you're putting SB on ?? Do you KNOW something WE should know ?????
Or, just getting prepared for NEXT Winter ??

lakergrad

Mar 4, 2020
Gaylord, MI
Hahaha...Nope, just found one and it was delivered today. We might be hit a few more times here in Northern Michigan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Horton

Mar 22, 2018
Lake Superior
It has been many years ago now, but at one time I had experience on the length of the north shore of Superior.. Yes... On the east end of Lake Superior there still is the possibility of sudden weather for a while yet at this time of year..

One thing I learned writing how to procedure manuals for setting up specific and repeat machine shop jobs was to have someone else read the instructions to you out loud. This makes it easier to assemble movements to accomplish the procedure.. Also to make sure I had the movements in proper order and such.. Have someone read the assembly instructions from the owners manual to you and see if it helps make sense of assembly moves.