B6000 PTO Reverser Available!

edinottawa

Equipment
B6000E, B6000DT, Massey Ferguson GC2300, Massey MF-14 x2, MF-16 x3, MF1650 x2
Dec 31, 2016
Near Ottawa Ontario
TracPartz Netherlands is a good source for both OEM and aftermarket parts. I was just looking for something else and THEY HAVE NEW PTO REVERSERS FOR B6000 available! They call them "Inverseur" (is French)

$266 Euro (way less than used PTO reversers on ebay which are posted at $600USD ++) plus shipping which is reasonable and fast as I have ordered from them before.

They also have NEW mufflers for B6000 complete with the heat shield.

NOTE to mods, this is not a shill for Tracpartz however the PTO reverser is so elusive and expensive (in the US) that some folks will undoubtedly find this useful.

Last edited:

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
TracPartz Netherlands is a good source for both OEM and aftermarket parts. I was just looking for something else and THEY HAVE NEW PTO REVERSERS FOR B6000 available! They call them "Inverseur" (is French)

$266 Euro (way less than used PTO reversers on ebay which are posted at $600USD ++) plus shipping which is reasonable and fast as I have ordered from them before.

They also have NEW mufflers for B6000 complete with the heat shield.

NOTE to mods, this is not a shill for Tracpartz however the PTO reverser is so elusive and expensive (in the US) that some folks will undoubtedly find this useful.
As this reverser is an item Gray tractor owners are looking for, I suggest you contact coachgeo and ask him to move your post to the Gray section.

Dave

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
TracPartz Netherlands is a good source for both OEM and aftermarket parts. I was just looking for something else and THEY HAVE NEW PTO REVERSERS FOR B6000 available! They call them "Inverseur" (is French).
The last 10 years of my career was working for a Montreal company. My job was in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area.

One day I rec’d a company E-mail which informed me that since “we are a Canadian” company that it was necessary that all employees read, speak, and write French fluently. Any employees who were not fluent in French were required to attend French classes conducted by the company. Any employees not fluent in French would be paid full salary/benefits while attending and any employees not domiciled in the Montreal area would also be provided living expenses while in attendance.

Since my wife had JUST retired from school-teaching ... I was very excited to get home to tell her we would have a year-long all-expense paid sabbatical in Montreal. I KNEW how excited she’d be! So I immediately signed-up!

About 3 days later every employee in this World-Wide company rec’d another email explaining this only applied to Canadian employees. :ROFL:

Damn! (Maybe I shoulda sued.). :D:D

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I know just enough French to get by. Interesting though, in Quebec Province, Everyone speaks King's English just fine (when they want to and when it's convenient).....:D

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
When the stepson informed us he was going to take French in high school years ago, I told him he was wasting his time and I could teach him all the French he ever needed to know in about 48 seconds. His ears perked up and I told him to repeat after me; French Fry, French Toast, Wee Wee, Oh La La and I surrender. When he told it to his teacher lets just say she was less than amused. I still see some of his other teachers from time to time and they still joke about that.

edinottawa

Equipment
Dec 31, 2016
Near Ottawa Ontario
Well then! You lot have hijacked this thread and made it about le langage de l'amour! I was living in Panama for a few years and when I returned to Montreal, the Parti Quebecois (Separatist party) was in full bloom. Seeing as I didn't have a pure French name, the job outlook was bleak and I hightailed it to Toronto. Ottawa-Gatineau combines the best of Old and New Worlds as there is a French side and an English side.

@GeoHorn: musta' been Bombardier or Lavalin?

Frankly, I prefer the Orange language. Tell everyone with a B6000 about the reverser! Let's make sure they stay in production!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
As this reverser is an item Gray tractor owners are looking for, I suggest you contact coachgeo and ask him to move your post to the Gray section.

Dave
Dave, that's not 100% true, there are quite a few non grey B6000 too, so it effects both runs. ;)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Well then! You lot have hijacked this thread and made it about le langage de l'amour!
It's not a hijack, , the message is still the same it just took an off road bypass! :D

Your message about a B6000 PTO reverse unit is still safe..at least in the english language. :p

edinottawa

Equipment
Dec 31, 2016
Near Ottawa Ontario
Dave, that's not 100% true, there are quite a few non grey B6000 too, so it effects both runs. ;)
As far as I know, they were only "Grey" in the USA, not in Canada or Europe (and obviously Asia). In Europe B6000's seem to abound like weeds. In Canada, the occasional dealer seems to run with the US directives, but none of the ones I've dealt with (6+) have given me the bums rush out the door when I mentioned "I have a B6000 and...".

Interestingly, if you reference the Tracpartz listing, it seems that several models of Kubotas were produced as reverse PTO, not just the B6000, which was news to me.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID