b7100hst mr4800 deck

bdemutis

Equipment
B7100HST-D
Dec 21, 2019
Gilbertsville
I just picked a b7100 on the weekend with a mr4800 deck it wasn't on the tractor when I picked it up. I was looking at it this weekend. I have all the mounting brackets I know I'm missing a lift cable. My problem is before I order anything I want to make sure I have the rest of the lifting mechanism. I looked at the schematics and manuals online but I want to be able to see were the lifting cable goes to on the tractor if any one has this model can you please take a picture where the lifting mechanism is and where the cables go thanks.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I just picked a b7100 on the weekend with a mr4800 deck it wasn't on the tractor when I picked it up. I was looking at it this weekend. I have all the mounting brackets I know I'm missing a lift cable. My problem is before I order anything I want to make sure I have the rest of the lifting mechanism. I looked at the schematics and manuals online but I want to be able to see were the lifting cable goes to on the tractor if any one has this model can you please take a picture where the lifting mechanism is and where the cables go thanks.
They connect to the tops of each lift arm.

bdemutis

Equipment
B7100HST-D
Dec 21, 2019
Gilbertsville
I installed my mower deck today and my 3pt hitch kit. I'm missing something on the tractor for lifting the mower deck. I'll post pictures but if some one could tell me what I'm missing I would really appreciate it.
https://ibb.co/ryJtZMk
https://ibb.co/VqRwMqd
Photos of where the cable goes theirs nothing it hooks to on my tractor.

Last edited:

TDean

Equipment
b7100 hst with hydraulic plow, 48" mmm, 48" snowblower, Simms Cabl35 back hoe
Jun 16, 2020
New Jersey
I guess I'll be rigging something up to make it lift or switching to 3pt pto mower. Went out and bought aircraft cable to see if I can make something work.
Hey, just wondering how you made out with this, I recently picked up the same MMM for my 7100, and it's missing all the linkage, was looking to fabricoble my own lift mechanism, wasn't sure if you could provide any decent pictures and/or measurements of all the pieces? Thanks in advance.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
TDean, I have a the heavy side plates if you need those.

bdemutis

Equipment
B7100HST-D
Dec 21, 2019
Gilbertsville
Hey, just wondering how you made out with this, I recently picked up the same MMM for my 7100, and it's missing all the linkage, was looking to fabricoble my own lift mechanism, wasn't sure if you could provide any decent pictures and/or measurements of all the pieces? Thanks in advance.
I went with a 3pt mower I was going to use air craft cable and rollers to go to the 3pt lift arms.