Anyone know what size bushings?

dennis98516

Apr 22, 2019
Olympia, WA USA
Last year I purchased a new Kabota L2501 and a Land Pride Brush Cutter and a Land Pride Tiller. Both implements were "Quick Hitch Ready". I opted to not purchase the Quick Hitch from Kubota.

I did purchase one from Harbor Freight. Everything lines up well, but it looks like I'll need some Bushings to slide over my implements as the receiver on the Harbor Freight Quick Hitch has large slots.

I went over to Tractor supply store and purchased a set of bushings I thought would work. They fit on the Implements just fine, but still a little sloppy on the Quick Hitch.

The one I purchased says it is a Top Link Bushings 1-1/4 in to 1 inch reduction.

I've seen lots of the posts on the forum about needing tweaks to the Quick Hitch to make it line up, but I don't think that's my issue, as everything lines up fine, but just the fittings are not matching sizes.

Any suggestions/pointers would be appreciated.

Dennis
(Finally went through a tank of Diesel on my tractor)

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
In a similar set up, I went to Tractor Supply and bought bushings. I had to “double bush” a couple of implements, I.E. install bushings over bushings to get the implement to fit.
I also had to use a chop-saw to shorten one bushing to fit side-by-side with another so that the full length of the pin was properly sized.
Sure was a lot cheaper than $35+ per implement.