Daily Chuckle

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Do you fart in bed ?
If this story doesn't make you cry for laughing so hard, let me know and I’ll pray for you. This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years, the only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke the noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.
Every morning
she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor, she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to rip them out. Then one Christmas day morning, as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the innards, neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts, and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling the bed covers back, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts. Sometime later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bath room. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good. About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, “Honey you were right… all these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you.” “What do you mean?” asked his wife. “Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened, but by the grace of god, some Vaseline and two fingers. I think I got most of them back in…….............…..”

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
The worst is when you're fighting and fighting only to realize the handle of the top one is catching the lip of the one below it...
Growing up, we had steel 5 gallon buckets left over from various products related to farm life and a family member who had a logging business, but mostly because my stepdad hated plastic buckets. I never got an explanation for why, but I knew better than to ask, too. If you think plastic ones are hard to separate, try a couple steel ones that were put away wet. There’s usually a hammer and large screw driver involved, and the fear of poking a hole in one of the “good” buckets or making a dent that couldn’t be fixed. We had our “good” buckets for light use (carrying water or feed or garden produce) and our “other” buckets that were designated for rough use (handling rocks, potatoes, or fish/game trimmings) The good ones were always the ones that stuck together and very quickly joined the ranks of the “other” category, because the “other” category usually had dents and holes that would prevent them from sticking together. God help me if I used a “good” bucket for any chore that might make a mark on it. It was a very different life then.

DaTow'd

Equipment
what ever it takes to get the job done
Aug 13, 2013
Bella Coma BC Canada
A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to start a conversation.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket towards the man.

He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap ..... and stay for breakfast.

They have a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings.

The guy is amazed!! Everything has been SO incredible!!!!

"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No," she replies........."

She says:

"You just happened to catch my eye."

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GSD-Keegan

Equipment
B2601 with Fel and Bh70 backhoe
Mar 6, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Ok…I’ve got a TRUE glass eye story for ya….

Sitting around a campfire, at a racetrack, after too many to drink, with lots of peeps.

Buddy, real joker, with a glass eye… (lost his eye as a kid when he crashed his bicycle and wheel spoke went into his eye). ….anyways, funny argument started over his exclamation that he had glass eye. To prove it, he popped it out and dropped it into a large mug of beer. Thinking to one up him, buddy holding the mug chugged it down….and swallowed the glass eye. They really aren’t that big and are flat on the back side. Being expensive…the drinking buddy had to check the toilet the next few days to recover the glass eye…which once sanitized..was put back unto use!

Reactions: 2 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
As the bus pulled up at the bus stop and it was her turn to get on, Melissa became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to raise to the height of the first step of the bus:
Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind herself to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. She tried to take the step, only to discover that she still couldn't.
So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the third time attempted the step.
Once again, much to her dismay, she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.
At this point, a large bodybuilder who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.
She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled. "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!"
The bodybuilder smiled and drawled. "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends!"

Moose7060

Equipment
M7060, L3902 HST, Farm King PT740, HLA 2500 Snowpusher, LandPride RCR1872
Oct 14, 2023
bc
Ok…I’ve got a TRUE glass eye story for ya….

Sitting around a campfire, at a racetrack, after too many to drink, with lots of peeps.

Buddy, real joker, with a glass eye… (lost his eye as a kid when he crashed his bicycle and wheel spoke went into his eye). ….anyways, funny argument started over his exclamation that he had glass eye. To prove it, he popped it out and dropped it into a large mug of beer. Thinking to one up him, buddy holding the mug chugged it down….and swallowed the glass eye. They really aren’t that big and are flat on the back side. Being expensive…the drinking buddy had to check the toilet the next few days to recover the glass eye…which once sanitized..was put back unto use!
Hope he didn't develop a shitty outlook afterwards.

Gaspasser

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L6060, FEL, forks, front snowblower. KX033 mini ex. Dump truck, Husqvarna saws.
Dec 16, 2023
NH
The worst is when you're fighting and fighting only to realize the handle of the top one is catching the lip of the one below it...
Perfect timing. Just struggled today to try to separate 2 plastic buckets. Finally gave up after uttering a phrase that rhymes with bucket.