Will you buy from EA again?

Will you purchase from Everything Attachments again?

• I will if I don't have to pay in advance of production.

• I will even if I have to pay in advance of production.

• I won't under any circumstances.

• Only if they make good on my past payment.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
It was announced on Facebook that Everything Attachments is going to be producing products again. https://www.facebook.com/groups/EverythingAttachmentsLounge/ The question that I have for our members is: Will you purchase from Everything Attachments again?
I believe that almost everyone believes that they manufactured a superior product before the shutdown.

Your response is anonymous and no one can see how you voted.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
It was announced on Facebook that Everything Attachments is going to be producing products again. https://www.facebook.com/groups/EverythingAttachmentsLounge/ The question that I have for our members is: Will you purchase from Everything Attachments again?
I believe that almost everyone believes that they manufactured a superior product before the shutdown.

Your response is anonymous and no one can see how you voted.
I Will/Would!
Credit card payment only.
Buyer must be aware of dispute time limit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
They’re a day trip away from me. If they were loading it on my trailer as I was paying for it, yes.

Reactions: 3 users

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I wouldn't. Trust is quickly broken and hard to build back. There are too many other options, who haven't broken trust or abused customers. I have no intention of punishing EA by not buying their stuff, but I won't disregard other companies who have operated their businesses honorably. Responsible, respectable business practice is more important to me than product or price.

Reactions: 4 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
That's right up there with Ill never smoke weed with Willy again

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ayak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301 HST
Feb 16, 2018
WV
Only with the confirmed absence of TC, his related DNA, or any previous management.

Reactions: 1 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
For me it really will depend on a couple things:

1. I am curious to see how the house of cards came down (if I recall EA had claimed trouble from not be able to use the building that was under construction to expand the business)…so I am curious how that comes out in court. So that’s a big data point for me.

2. Depends on the item, price and what I can get locally or shipped for similar quality and price. Although after the EA thing I will probably lean a little heavier on buying in person locally or maybe I’ll do some implement tourism to get what I want.

When I sold my Chevy truck, I went to Ford as I did not think much of GM and their bankruptcy dealings. That was interesting how they split off the financial company and then financial side was fine. Chrysler has been in bankruptcy as well. They have both been there and people lost lots of money but they came back. Plenty of people still buy their products. Same for some other companies for that matter such as apple. No matter what happens in cases like that people lost their job and who knows what else I feel sorry for the employees the most. I am guessing many on here still support companies either in their investments / retirement plans or actual product purchases of companies who have either not delivered products and or shorted their shareholders…which include peoples retirement plans.

I have a mix of implements between landpride, EA, artillian, Titan, Neat Farms, Fimco and even a John Deere plow. I look for the design and quality and then price. If I think someone is a shister, I tend to go the other way. I don’t see that changing much.

So for me, I’d really like to see the result of the court cases / suits as to the ‘why’. YMMV.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I wouldn't. Trust is quickly broken and hard to build back. There are too many other options, who haven't broken trust or abused customers. I have no intention of punishing EA by not buying their stuff, but I won't disregard other companies who have operated their businesses honorably. Responsible, respectable business practice is more important to me than product or price.
I’ve never been an EA customer, but agree with @hodge about trust.

hodge himself is a trusted supplier of telescopic stabilizers for the 3,point hitch.

Have seen many comments here on OTT over the last 10 years. He has built his business on a great product and trust.

I haven’t done business with hodge, but wouldn’t hesitate if the need arose.

Given recent events, I wouldn’t extend the same to EA.

Reactions: 1 user

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I’ve never been an EA customer, but agree with @hodge about trust.

hodge himself is a trusted supplier of telescopic stabilizers for the 3,point hitch.

Have seen many comments here on OTT over the last 10 years. He has built his business on a great product and trust.

I haven’t done business with hodge, but wouldn’t hesitate if the need arose.

Given recent events, I wouldn’t extend the same to EA.
I didn't know Hodge made those. telescopistabilizers. ;) ;)

• Haha

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I don't see what's different than before. Things happen in life and business.

If you paid with a CC, you probably already got your money back from the last time. If you didn't, you don't have to buy again, you are waiting for shipment.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of options that build equivalent products just as bullet proof.

My big issue with them is the shipping where I live. If it was free shipping where I lived and I was in the market for an attachment, I'd consider them. That being said, I have no idea when I might buy another attachment.

Heehaw

Equipment
MX5400hst Kubota Z726X
Oct 4, 2022
Michigan
No way.
To me the video shows no remorse for screwing folks out of their money.
Why didn’t he specifically address folks that got ripped off when they paid with a check which he cashed but failed to deliver the product?
To me, an honest individual that cared about his customers would have made these folks his top priority and stated so in the video.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
I would consider buying from them again because of the quality of my grapple that I previously purchased from them.

As others have noted, I wouldn't be willing to wait for months on end. The product would have to be available within the timeframe that my credit card would allow the dispute of the charge.

In addition, before I would buy, I would want to hear from others that made purchases since reopening. I would want to know how the process went for them and what is the product quality like post reopening.

Basically, EA is going to have to earn back the trust.

Reactions: 2 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I have never purchased from them, but my concern would be the quality of welds. Where are they going to find a crew that does quality work and gets sent out in reasonable time frame?

Sad to say but America is a few years past covid training and the handouts have convinced many life is easier when not working! 20% of HS graduates can't comprehend what a sentence means. Work force is f......... (fill in the blank)!

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
No way.
To me the video shows no remorse for screwing folks out of their money.
Why didn’t he specifically address folks that got ripped off when they paid with a check which he cashed but failed to deliver the product?
To me, an honest individual that cared about his customers would have made these folks his top priority and stated so in the video.
I don't think anyone has been "screwed out of their money". During legal proceedings assets are frozen. This is a very common occurrence. Google Mt. GOX for an interesting take on the subject.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I have never purchased from them, but my concern would be the quality of welds. Where are they going to find a crew that does quality work and gets sent out in reasonable time frame?

Sad to say but America is a few years past covid training and the handouts have convinced many life is easier when not working! 20% of HS graduates can't comprehend what a sentence means. Work force is f......... (fill in the blank)!
I suspect that geographical area actually can provide the necessary qualified personnel.

Heehaw

Equipment
MX5400hst Kubota Z726X
Oct 4, 2022
Michigan
I don't think anyone has been "screwed out of their money". During legal proceedings assets are frozen. This is a very common occurrence. Google Mt. GOX for an interesting take on the subject.
I have read posts from folks who paid by check and have not received a refund or the product they paid for…….screwed???

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Interesting...as of today 15% would buy again from them...I often wondered why abused wives went back to their abusive husbands.
Those 15% are likely folks who understand just how much better EA products are.
Would I buy again?
Sure,...... but with CC caution/protection.