Where would I attach seat belt on B7100

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
TerryKing,

You may or not may have this information but I think ROPS and seat belts where installed at the dealer level on B7100's , at least in North America.

For information purposes I have the original instructions for the ROPS and belt installation, and a sheet from the belt supplier, which is very generic. While understanding your looking for a shoulder or 3pt belt I thought this maybe useful. I can take a good clear photo of my belt attachment points if needed.

IMG_0466.jpeg
IMG_0468.jpeg

TerryKing

Equipment
B7100HST-D
Aug 18, 2024
Topsham, Vermont USA
arduinoinfo.info
TerryKing,

You may or not may have this information but I think ROPS and seat belts where installed at the dealer level on B7100's , at least in North America.

For information purposes I have the original instructions for the ROPS and belt installation, and a sheet from the belt supplier, which is very generic. While understanding your looking for a shoulder or 3pt belt I thought this maybe useful. I can take a good clear photo of my belt attachment points if needed.

View attachment 136005 View attachment 136006
Ken, Thanks very much. My 7100 has a new aftermarket seat that was installed when I bought it. No obvious Seatbelt attach points. I'm looking at your images and checking the actual tractor (right after the hailstorm stops ) :)

Is there any restriction (Other than manufacturer CYA) about drilling holes in the ROPS??

Regards, Terry King
...In The Woods In Vermont
The one who dies with the most Parts LOSES! WHAT DO YOU NEED??

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
Ken, Thanks very much. My 7100 has a new aftermarket seat that was installed when I bought it. No obvious Seatbelt attach points. I'm looking at your images and checking the actual tractor (right after the hailstorm stops ) :)

Is there any restriction (Other than manufacturer CYA) about drilling holes in the ROPS??

Regards, Terry King
...In The Woods In Vermont
The one who dies with the most Parts LOSES! WHAT DO YOU NEED??
Terry,

I am headed out to my land to pick wild plums for jam making. As soon as I return this afternoon I will take some good quality pictures of the attachment points and hardware they used on mine.

Going to defer to the ROPS police on that question! LOL. Personally--------- lol.