What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
The pulverizer is working as expected. There is quite a bit of dead material and I raise and lower it as needed. Using the grapple to move the debris to a pile although I think manure forks or a rock bucket would be better options.

20240427_122202.jpg

20240427_125331.jpg

20240427_125342.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Was SO happy about putting deck on I decided to do it twice (pulled the connected PTO shaft apart aligning deck under tractor).

Got to see a Part Deux….🤬

And after all that it’s raining….🤬

I did refill the gearbox.😉

IMG_6784.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I'm clearing the area where the new barn/shed will go and had a nice fire going today. I used the MX as an expensive wheel barrow to haul stuff to the burn pile. I had the M6060 bucket on and decided to do a bit more on the new driveway. The MX had no trouble climbing the hill with a full bucket of dirt.

I plan on putting up a 30ft x 60ft barn/shed where the fire is, with the option to extend to 70ft and covered storage on both long sides of the structure. I figure I have until November to get it done. I rented a 10ft x 30ft storage unit for the boat so I don't feel quite as stressed to get something up in record time. I'll be welding up all the trusses and using steel pipe set in the ground with the holes filled with concrete. I might add a concrete floor at a later date but it'll be gravel to start with. I'll have 10ft x 10ft and 12ft x 16ft doors on the front end wall, and a 10ft x 10ft door on the rear end wall. This is the general plan at the moment.

Talking of fires, the state of Montana has become far stricter about burning. Anything bigger than a camp fire requires a permit that is free and good for the year, and it's easy to get online. We have to activate the permit any time we want to burn, and we can only burn natural stuff such as brush, trees, grass etc. There are a lot of questions to answer in addition to agreeing to the terms of the permit with severe penalties for failure to comply including up to a $10k fine and 6 months in prison for each violation. No plywood, construction material, treated lumber, painted wood etc.

mx6000_fire.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
I'm clearing the area where the new barn/shed will go and had a nice fire going today. I used the MX as an expensive wheel barrow to haul stuff to the burn pile. I had the M6060 bucket on and decided to do a bit more on the new driveway. The MX had no trouble climbing the hill with a full bucket of dirt.

I plan on putting up a 30ft x 60ft barn/shed where the fire is, with the option to extend to 70ft and covered storage on both long sides of the structure. I figure I have until November to get it done. I rented a 10ft x 30ft storage unit for the boat so I don't feel quite as stressed to get something up in record time. I'll be welding up all the trusses and using steel pipe set in the ground with the holes filled with concrete. I might add a concrete floor at a later date but it'll be gravel to start with. I'll have 10ft x 10ft and 12ft x 16ft doors on the front end wall, and a 10ft x 10ft door on the rear end wall. This is the general plan at the moment.

Talking of fires, the state of Montana has become far stricter about burning. Anything bigger than a camp fire requires a permit that is free and good for the year, and it's easy to get online. We have to activate the permit any time we want to burn, and we can only burn natural stuff such as brush, trees, grass etc. There are a lot of questions to answer in addition to agreeing to the terms of the permit with severe penalties for failure to comply including up to a $10k fine and 6 months in prison for each violation. No plywood, construction material, treated lumber, painted wood etc.

View attachment 127158
We're under a complete burn ban here. The field beside us was tilled today and there was minimal moisture when the harrows went through so i expect I'llbe looking at my brush piie until the fall.

Reactions: 1 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
We're under a complete burn ban here. The field beside us was tilled today and there was minimal moisture when the harrows went through so i expect I'llbe looking at my brush piie until the fall.
Cavendish planting soon?

RMS

Equipment
LX2610HSDC, RCR1260, PFL1242, LX2963, RB1684, WC-68 Chipper,Flail Mower
Sep 26, 2021
Buckfield Maine
That's a impressive pile. How long did it take to go through all of that?
It was around 10 hours over a couple of days. My back will only take so much. What made it easier this year is that I was strategic in how I placed the limbs on the pile. Took a little longer up front but it was worth it on the back side.

Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
We're good to burn in the county at the moment. It was a near perfect day for burning with intermittent rain, mostly overcast, and green grass all around.

Reactions: 1 user