Well, I got told fer sure

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
A route we often take has a long term roadwork project going on. Our path is East on PA283 through the intersection of, and onto US30. We enter US30 from the right and work our way into the far left lane before the US222 off ramp to avoid the unpleasantness of the road ragers duking it out in the right two lanes for last minute access to the US222 North ramp. Some times - like this evening - things get a bit more interesting because drivers on our right want to cut across to the left and get on US30 East instead of staying in the lane that would dump them into Lancaster. Drivers to our left want to cut across a few lanes to compensate for not taking the previous exit to the feeder road to Lancaster.

So........I'm dodging the criss-crossing drivers (some brake lights but nary a turn signal) and I can see Wifey over there flapping her hands and starting to hyperventilate between the 'WATCHIT-WATCHIT's". I 'say "No problem, I got this" and start laughing. Sweet Pea (aka rear child seat driver) hollers "THAT's NOT FUNNY". Wifey says "You're right sweety, it isn't". Then Sweet Pea exclaims "Daddy is a man, and mans are not very smart". Who would teach 4YO kid that kinda stuff?