Used Kubota question

BillB

Sep 6, 2024
Massachusetts
I have an opportunity to purchase a used 2020 Kubota Grand L3560 Limited Edition tractor and was wondering if there is anything that you can think of that I should watch out for. It has 266 hours on it with a dealer installed 3rd function. It also has an LA805 front loader and a BH92 backhoe. There is one year left on the emissions warranty but I am not sure what that means after that. Let me know if you can think of anything that I should ask about.

Reactions: 1 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Good day.

Beyond the normal checks for buying used, regarding the BH, I assume it would be installed if/when you haul it away smiling. Make sure you get the 3pt arms, fastener and the bracket that are needed for the install of the arms. If not familiar with it watch a video and see what you should be looking for. Video below is for attaching but you will see the parts you should be looking for. The manuals would helpful to have as well IMO. Good luck. ☕

Reactions: 1 users

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Check it over closely. Look to see if it had the 50HR service. If it did have it, the filters would have been changed. Easiest way to tell, the hydraulic filters will be a different color than the transmission. Original filters are on the transmission when it is painted. Is this a private sale or dealer?

Reactions: 1 user

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have an opportunity to purchase a used 2020 Kubota Grand L3560 Limited Edition tractor and was wondering if there is anything that you can think of that I should watch out for. It has 266 hours on it with a dealer installed 3rd function. It also has an LA805 front loader and a BH92 backhoe. There is one year left on the emissions warranty but I am not sure what that means after that. Let me know if you can think of anything that I should ask about.
make sure the price is low enough that would be my main concern. The notion of limited Edition sounds fancy but it is actually a lesser optioned version (cheaper) of the L3560. Still a very nice tractor. Good luck.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
A near new L3560 should have no issues at all. And is a great machine. Messicks have a video on what was left off the limited edition model, most of it you can pay to have put back on if you want it.

3ph arms is a good pickup. Check it's been greased -if someone's greasing it enough there should be grease leaking out of the joints and look untidy. Unless they cleaned it up for sale I guess.

Does it have rear hydraulic outlets? Any 3rd function outlets? Not a deal breaker either way, but worth looking for.

Old Machinist

Equipment
Kubota LX3310 cab, JD 4310, NH 575E cab backhoe, JD F725, Swisher 60", etc.
May 27, 2024
NE FL
Not familiar enough with Kubota to be sure or add input on this model but my 2022 machine had a 6 year powertrain warranty in addition to the 5 year emission warranty.