Two Problems

Torrin

Equipment
B2650, loader, Front snowblower, Cab, driveway drag, backblade, brush mower
Jun 7, 2014
Mecosta County MI USA
1. I am an owner of a BX2680 with a factory cab. The cab has an id plate that says Curtis Cab Made exclusive for Kubota Inc. My problem is that the heater blows the fuse when the fan is on and then turned off. Does anyone know where I can get a manual or parts book for the cab?

2. I also own and older RTV 1100c (not an X1100). There is no voltage to the tail lights. I have checked all of the fuses that are in the block, but there are two open slots. Does anyone have a fuse block placement diagram?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: 1 call/write/email Curtis Cab. THEY built it, they will know.

re: 2 follow the wires ! maybe some 'bullet connector ' has come apart, perhaps no ground at lights ?

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
1. I am an owner of a BX2680 with a factory cab. The cab has an id plate that says Curtis Cab Made exclusive for Kubota Inc. My problem is that the heater blows the fuse when the fan is on and then turned off. Does anyone know where I can get a manual or parts book for the cab?

2. I also own and older RTV 1100c (not an X1100). There is no voltage to the tail lights. I have checked all of the fuses that are in the block, but there are two open slots. Does anyone have a fuse block placement diagram?
I have the Curtis Cab manuals in PDF, but I think that the files are too large for posting.

Last edited:

Torrin

Equipment
B2650, loader, Front snowblower, Cab, driveway drag, backblade, brush mower
Jun 7, 2014
Mecosta County MI USA
I called Curtis, and they were very helpful, they gave me the Kubota part number, and I found my Part numbers and info on the cab on the Kubota illustrated parts list website. Thank you all for your replies.