Trailblazer HD

buckmaster27012

Equipment
RTV 500
Sep 3, 2019
Alton VA
Looking for something to trim down roads and around fields. Any feedback on this product or other options? Walking the fields with a pole saw is a big job and looking for something where i can ride. Having this mounted to the front i think would be better than having one connected to hydraulic and have to move it all the time.

Thanks

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Looking for something to trim down roads and around fields. Any feedback on this product or other options? Walking the fields with a pole saw is a big job and looking for something where i can ride. Having this mounted to the front i think would be better than having one connected to hydraulic and have to move it all the time.

Thanks
There's also the Limb Shark. The one I saw sat on forks and was self-contained. I'm not in the market, but I don't like how the hydraulics have to be installed, and how they interact with the loader movement on the LaneShark.

hedgerow

Jan 2, 2015
Malcolm NE

A friend of a friend has one of the Trailblazer HD they have what they call the deer camp that is a 160 acre section of land that is on a smaller river and has lot of ATV trails and such. He has a old skid steer with no AUX HYD so he needed something with it own engine. It has served him well over the years. I think back when he bought it was around four grand.