three point lift issue

emac

Equipment
L3600, ZD1211, ZG20, ZD331, KX-057-4
Sep 13, 2021
SC
I have an older L3600 tractor. This issue has been going on for a while but seems to be getting worse. If I pull the 3 pt lever all the way to lift the box blade the hydraulics will not work. The system is "pressurized". When this happens I cant control the FEL. If I push the 3pt lever down some, the pressure stops and the FEL works. It is like the lever has slipped on its mount. I cant tell how this can be adjusted. If I have the lever about 1/2 way the box blade stays up and the FEL works. Anyone else has this issue or thoughts? Thank you.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I have an older L3600 tractor. This issue has been going on for a while but seems to be getting worse. If I pull the 3 pt lever all the way to lift the box blade the hydraulics will not work. The system is "pressurized". When this happens I cant control the FEL. If I push the 3pt lever down some, the pressure stops and the FEL works. It is like the lever has slipped on its mount. I cant tell how this can be adjusted. If I have the lever about 1/2 way the box blade stays up and the FEL works. Anyone else has this issue or thoughts? Thank you.
Very common. You need to check and adjust the position control feedback llnkage. The WSM is your friend.

Dan

• Love
Reactions: 1 users