Thank God for this Attachment...

BottomlessBucket

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1880
Just in time for the fall cleanup and hunkering down for the winter, this bucket has been a life saver. I have veggie beds to clean up, firewood for the fire pit to move from the wood pile up to the fire pit, bagged wood pellets to stack in the basement, mulch to put down, and grass clippings that pile up every week. This tool makes all these chores easy work!

IMG_1862.jpeg IMG_1852.jpeg IMG_0586.jpeg IMG_0423.jpeg

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Doesn't make a lot of sense for my uses. Most of use already have buckets and that one doesn't seem to be easily dumped out.

Yotekiller

Equipment
Kubota L2502, LP 60" BB, LP pallet forks, 60" KK Tiller, 55" HSI root grapple
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
Yeah I think I will stick to my loader bucket. If I needed something like this, it would be super simple to make from a carry-all

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
A shameless example of self-promotion by a forum member who is too cheap to become a paid advertiser and who offers nothing else to the forums.

Advertise With Us
OrangeTractorTalks is the number one Kubota forum on the internet, an online resource for original and unique content aimed at the Kubota equipment owner. Hundreds of thousands come to OrangeTractorTalks to meet with others to get service, maintenance, operating and buying advice. Contact advertising@orangetractortalks.com to learn more about advertising on the site.