Tach, hour meter not working

Diego

Equipment
Bx24
Sep 6, 2024
Nunya
I’m new to this forum. A little background, I have a 2008 Kubota BX24 that has been the backbone of my yard work. I cleared about an acre of forest with this little beast, digging up stumps with the backhoe dragging them out with the backhoe while doing a wheelie. Anyway, can’t say enough about this tractor!! In 2018 my tractor ended up under 5 feet of water during hurricane Florence. I was able to bring her back from the dead and still running strong. Needless to say, the lcd, rpm and hour meter stopped working in 2018. Recently I’ve had issues with the temp meter running hot. Last week the temp gauge froze just short of overheating. I replaced the thermal sensor and the instrument panel. Temps have been good, mowed for 3 hours today never got over half hot. My issue is with the tach and hour meter, they are not registering at all. I have figured out the hour meter and tach run off the alternator. I haven’t needed the tach and hour meter for the last 6 years but they are there and would like them to work. Any assistance would be appreciated. I have the WSM that I have to look at more closely. Initially it doesn’t give a specified voltage that should be coming off the pin that supposed to go to the tach/hour meter. Is it variable? There is voltage, I just haven’t tested at different rpm’s. I