SVL75-2 Locking hydraulics

jessemaui

Dec 13, 2019
lahaina maui
Aloha from Maui!!
new to the form. I am having some trouble with our svl-75 2. It does not want to unlock the hydraulic or park setting. So normally when we pull down the safety bars, we push the unlock button and off we go. Today it took a few times of playing with the bars, starting and shutting down before I could get it to unlock. Once it unlocked, after a few feet it locked again. Any help would be great!!
Mahalo!
Jesse

Last edited by a moderator:

kubotafreak

Equipment
GRAND l6060, L3560, B6100, gr2100, tg 1860, g1800, g1900, g2160
Sep 20, 2018
Arkansas, US
How big a boy are you...lol does it have a seat (presence)weight switch too? It looks to in the parts schematic. If your both on new machines and light weights. It may take a bit for the foam to break in. Just make sure to keep your back planted. Otherwise it is registering you getting up.

Last edited:

Forest Farmer

Equipment
Kubota SVL 75-3
Sep 28, 2024
Hawaii Island
Little late to this party, but I just had a similar problem in my SVL 75-3 and I figured it out. My safety arms have a magnet on the back of the arm and when you fold them down, it engages a safety switch. My magnet was broken so I removed the housing for the safety arm and stuck a magnet I had against the switch and it got me moving again. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 user