SSQA for B21/TL421?

joea

Equipment
B21 TLB
Aug 2, 2020
Marbletown NY
Slight itch has become "a need to have".

Anyone know of (reasonably priced, good quality) SSQA conversion kits for B21/TL421? Currently there is a WR Long 4n1 bucket on the front in place of the Kubota bucket, which I never had.

I found this and wondered if anyone has comments about the outfit, or, has known good sources.

joea

Equipment
B21 TLB
Aug 2, 2020
Marbletown NY
Slight itch has become "a need to have".

Anyone know of (reasonably priced, good quality) SSQA conversion kits for B21/TL421? Currently there is a WR Long 4n1 bucket on the front in place of the Kubota bucket, which I never had.

I found this and wondered if anyone has comments about the outfit, or, has known good sources.

I've found these are made by ATI as the Tach-all line. They are only about 4 hours away from me.

Apparently they were bought out recently. Anyone familiar with their products and reputation?

Mountainman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501, B7100, B6000, BX24, B1750, B2400
Jul 10, 2022
Attalla Alabama
mossycreekoutdoors.com
I've found these are made by ATI as the Tach-all line. They are only about 4 hours away from me.

Apparently they were bought out recently. Anyone familiar with their products and reputation?
I just bought an ati ssqa for my la351 loader. Seems very well made, actually better than what comes factory on kubotas.

joea

Equipment
B21 TLB
Aug 2, 2020
Marbletown NY
Anyone with experience converting a WR long 60 inch 4n1 bucket to SSQA?

Adding Quick Couplers for the hydraulics is not a big issue as I never liked the way the hoses are now and need replacing anyway.

The question in my mind is the weld on adapters to convert the bucket to SSQA.

The ATI kit supplies one, that appears to be one piece. WR Long also makes weld on adapters for their buckets which appear to be two pieces.

Looking for experiences or comments. I can always order the WR Long version later, but that adds to downtime.