Sourcing parts and diagnostic material for Kubota D1105-T [Engine]

skrillac

Equipment
Kubota D1105-T
Sep 13, 2022
Dallas, TX
I recently acquired a D1105-T engine from someone who had issues with the transmission in their excavator. Only reason I bought this was because it was in such great shape and for such a great deal. As it was described to me, when the tracks were put into gear, the engine became loaded up. Sitting in place and digging (using hydraulic arm and bucket) wasn't an issue. He ended up trying to replace the injection pump and injectors, but mentioned after doing so the engine began to run away.

He apparently took the flywheel off and one of the shims for the injection pump out since all of his work. The flywheel has timing marks on it so I assume I'm gonna need a diagnostic manual in order to correctly re-assemble. I'm also gonna need information about timing the injection pump with shims, as the previous owner removed one. I'm going to take the injection pump out this weekend and inspect the governor, as its fairly likely something was assembled incorrectly.

At this stage, I'm looking for any diagnostic material that would help cover all my bases. I've attached the forms from Kubota that I can find, which seem more like an owner's manual than anything diagnostic-related. Does anyone have access to this material?

Attachments