Sorry Newbie Question

RENDAWG.OG

Equipment
B2150
Sep 9, 2024
Lexington NC
This is my first post. I promise not to blow up posting everyday. But I have had tractors in the past. Born and raised around tobacco farms and bigger tractors. Bought a B2150 this week. I was told a new clutch was just installed, New alternator, new Regular and had a few questions:
1. When pressing the clutch in it seems to get to a point that it sounds like it is rattling in the inside the clutch area. Like I over pressed ion the clutch. Is this normal and just needs more adjusting or a sign of a new clutch not be put it correctly?
2. Of course being an older tractor all the stickers are going. I wanted to see if someone had a few pages of what levers do what.
3. When putting tractor into gear is it normal for it to grind a bit or again is that a clutch adjustment issue?
4. It was missing the front grill and screen. How important is that?
5. I see a few places that make mention of Bi Speed. What tis that for and how do I know if I have that?
6. Are these tractors maxed out with a 4ft Rototiller or can they handle a 5ft rototiller?
7. Belly mowers? Are they worth it? I have a 4ft bush hog pull behind.
8. Is the dealer in most reasonable place to get parts or is there a better option?
Thanks so much for reading my post and Thanks in advance to any and all responses.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
This is my first post. I promise not to blow up posting everyday. But I have had tractors in the past. Born and raised around tobacco farms and bigger tractors. Bought a B2150 this week. I was told a new clutch was just installed, New alternator, new Regular and had a few questions:
1. When pressing the clutch in it seems to get to a point that it sounds like it is rattling in the inside the clutch area. Like I over pressed ion the clutch. Is this normal and just needs more adjusting or a sign of a new clutch not be put it correctly?
2. Of course being an older tractor all the stickers are going. I wanted to see if someone had a few pages of what levers do what.
3. When putting tractor into gear is it normal for it to grind a bit or again is that a clutch adjustment issue?
4. It was missing the front grill and screen. How important is that?
5. I see a few places that make mention of Bi Speed. What tis that for and how do I know if I have that?
6. Are these tractors maxed out with a 4ft Rototiller or can they handle a 5ft rototiller?
7. Belly mowers? Are they worth it? I have a 4ft bush hog pull behind.
8. Is the dealer in most reasonable place to get parts or is there a better option?
Thanks so much for reading my post and Thanks in advance to any and all responses.
Messick's in PA is the best source for all things Kubota!
They are VERY accommodating /helpful, but their shipping is not cheap.
Coleman's, in MO is very good also.