Sig P320

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Anybody have an idea what glock the Sig P320 is closest to? Find lots of IWB glock holsters but nada for the Sig,, So I figure a glock IWB holster and make it fit.. Gander Mtn and the local gun shops havent been any help and they rellllllly get pissed when you take on out to try

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Skeets,

is that the full size 320 ? There is the compact version and another "size" of that same pistol.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Its the C model for Carry, not the full size next step down, Its about 2/3 the weight of my 1911 even with a full mag,, and I really don't like a mexican carry, it never seems secure enough for me plus it gets all sweaty... Well I ll be dipped I was just there maybe 2 weeks back ,,thanks much !

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Its the C model for Carry, not the full size next step down, Its about 2/3 the weight of my 1911 even with a full mag,, and I really don't like a mexican carry, it never seems secure enough for me plus it gets all sweaty... Well I ll be dipped I was just there maybe 2 weeks back ,,thanks much !
I made my own Kydex holster.....copied their model!

cut and formed the kydex and played a little with the leather too!:D:)

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Skeets,

I have made a few holsters from kits. They all start out as flat leather. To get them "custom formed," you oil up your gun really well and they wrap it in a few layers of Saran Wrap. Then, you jam the gun into the soaking wet holster and "massage" the holster to the contours of the weapon. Then you leave it for about four hours before gingerly removing it without disturbing the leather shape. By the next morning, the leather is stiff again.

I tell you all this because if you are looking at a leather holster, and you find one that is "close," you can modify them pretty well using the same technique. Your leather may change color slightly but, it should dry a uniform color.

Ray

Attachments

car compulsive

Jun 25, 2015
MI
I have a Sig P320 compact. For carry use, I use the compact slide on a subcompact grip module with no rail. (Still has 12+1 rounds.) I'm a big fan of N82 professional holsters for comfort and retention, but they don't make one for the P320. I've used their Original Tuckable, but the elastic means you have to basically remove the holster to re-holster your gun.

Ozarks Holster makes custom Kydex in many configurations, including the standard P320 compact or my Frankengun version. It is not quite as comfortable as the N82, but very compact and easy to re-holster during classes. It's also fairly easy to put on / remove while seated in the truck.

https://ozarksholstercompany.com/shop/kydex-iwb-holster/

I started out with an Alien because it was the only P320 IWB holster I could find at first, but I found the wide twin-clip style to be too bulky and uncomfortable.

BTW, some other Ram truck options: a left hand Hogue plastic holster that clips to the map slot of the center console and a Console Vault.

BTW, great gun choice! I love the trigger on the P320 compared my DA/SA Sigs. My other carry pistol is a Sig P938, which is SAO, 1911 style, carried cocked 'n locked, but only has a max of 8 rounds.

Last edited:

thedevilyoulove

Equipment
L3901 HST with LA525 FEL, Land Pride RCF2572, pallet forks, 3 pt carry all
Jan 27, 2016
Woodbine, Maryland
Just got my first Sig, an LE trade P220 with Crimson trace laser sights in the grips

[/URL][/IMG]

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Thanks much guys,, and I did find out that the kydex holster that comes with it right side OWB hook on the door of the Silverado very nicely too