Reliability

Jun 16, 2023
Texas
6 years for a tundra is nothing, not sure about the new models since they did away with the tried and true v8 that only lacked fuel economy, everything else is/was pretty bulletproof. My brother traded in his 07 tundra in 2019. The truck had well north of 200k and not a clean corner on it, it wasn't even a sought after model as it was a 4 door with a 8 foot bed, but they gave him over 6k for it at a ram dealer no less. So yes Toyota/Honda rule the car industry. And I'm becoming pretty confident that kubota rules the tractor industry (and not just becuase I own a close to 40 year old one) there may be few close seconds though if I'm not being biased.
We've had the same experience with Toyota Tacoma's and Tundra's; treat 'em right and they'll last forever.

Reactions: 1 user

trial and error

Equipment
B7100dt manual trans. homemade FEL, 4 way hydraulic dozer blade
Feb 16, 2023
NY
Love the NRA and 100,000 200,000 and 300,000 mile club stickers @Flintknapper I gotta get some of those for our Toyota when the time(s) come

MapleLeafFarmer

Equipment
Lots incl. B and L kubotas
Dec 2, 2019
E.
not scientific by any means but I feel if I had anything other than preventative maintenance on a Kubota in first 1,000 hours I would be disappointed.

I have had many new ones and so far fingers crossed / knock on wood this has been my experience.

1 leaking hydro hose on a small B26 I used to own before the 1,000 hr mark but I will take credit for that as it got pinched between BH frame and the 3 pt hitch maybe one too many times.

Jun 16, 2023
Texas
Either could be fine. Just depends on your needs and plans for use.

Occasional use.....a used tractor might make more sense. Your ability to work on the tractor could dictate whether or not a 'warranty' on a new tractor would serve you better.

Lots of things to consider before purchasing a tractor (size, hp, attachments, 4x4 or 2wd, trans type, etc).

I like your forum 'name' BTW. (y)

Thanks for posting the video