RCK54PBX23 BELLY MOWER

Equipment
BX2350D
Sep 26, 2024
TX
Has anyone replaced the seals in one of these gearboxes? Suppose to be done every 2 years. Got 17 yrs on these before they leaked. It's on a BX2350D. It's not the gearbox in owners manual that has a schematic. Instead it's a split aluminum case. Horizontal spline runs via drive shaft to mid PTO. Vertical shaft has blade. Other horizontal end of case has a hole in it that has a rubber coated metal plug siliconed in. I have to replace the lower bearing (very bad, greased but too much play)and seals in the part that bolts to the mower deck. That part of the fix is the easy part. The gearbox internals are fine but leaking lower seal. Lots of silicone. Hate that stuff. The split gearbox is the nightmare to get 2 seals on shafts and plug for the hole in the case, and get everything in the gear case with the (gear oil) silicone in place and keep the seals, and plug in the right place. Anyone out there have any rebuild experience or know where I could get a rebuild manual for this gear box. The factory service manual has the alternate gear box breakdown but not for this one. Could anyone tell me the torque for gearbox 10mm x 1.25 RH side bracket (steel) deck bolts and nuts? The manual says 57 - 66 ft lbs. That's too high for a 10mm bolt according to the general tightening torque chart. Two of them RH have a 7T on the head and 35 - 40 ft lbs for them according to the general bolt torque chart. The other two bolts are M10 LH bracket (aluminum) and they are 10mm x 1.25 there is no listing for the torque on them. I think the manual has a misprint. If the bolts were 12mm, then the 57 - 66 ft lbs would be right. Any help appreciated.