Pallet fork attachment

Little Timmy

Equipment
Kubota Grand L5460
Aug 21, 2024
Wyoming
Went and picked up a new Land Pride PFL 3048 pallet fork attachment today for my L5460. Was seriously thinking of buying a cheaper one online. But I decided I’d rather pay more and get U.S. steel and manufacturing. And Land Pride has 0% financing for 2 years. Although there’s a $95 doc fee and another $15 fee. I should’ve just gotten it with the tractor a few weeks ago and had it all on one contract. The 1.99 % for 72 months is probably about the same as buying separately at the 0% but paying $110 in fees. But in any case , will be so nice to have it and make the tractor much more useful around my place.

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
No where on Landpride or Kubota's site does it say or infer that Implements are made in the US or that they are made with US steel.
They could very well be made in another country with another countries steel.

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
No where on Landpride or Kubota's site does it say or infer that Implements are made in the US or that they are made with US steel.
Everything Attachments did CLAIM that they used ONLY USA steel.
Is EA all gone now?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
this is rather comical...
copied from their (Everything Attachments) website ...

To ensure quality, we have NO CHINA MADE attachments on our entire website!

This just means EA doesn't import fully assembled attachments from China, can easily come from other countries. Or units are shipped in several pieces and 'assembled in USA'

another line..

We use top quality American steel on all attachments that come from our new factory located here in Conover, NC.

ONLY those attachments made at the NEW factory will contain American steel, but no mention of WHERE the steel comes from. Non 'American ' steel could be used at the other factories....

Last edited:

Sidekick

Equipment
Kioti CK2620SE cab, RTV-X, BX2360, Z726XKW-3-60
Jul 29, 2023
N.Y,
I just bought the Titan US made forks and they surprised me for the price. Poor FedEx guy that delivered them.
1000002385.jpg
1000002384.jpg
1000002386.jpg

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
OK, I edited my reply, about EA claiming 'us steel in stuff'......

Also

'Made in USA' might not be what you think. Certain products , can have that logo BUT not 100% Made in USA'. When you look at the federal laws, it gets very confusing.... some items need a certain percentage to qualify, some don't, percentages vary.........some say 'from USA and foreign countries'.....

Little Timmy

Equipment
Kubota Grand L5460
Aug 21, 2024
Wyoming
In their 23-24 full line catalog they say they have multiple manufacturing facilities across central Kansas and employ hundreds of Kansans.
in any case , it’s better than buying all the off brand stuff on Amazon , eBay, etc.
that a person knows is likely Chinese crap with inferior steel.
I never buy off Amazon. I refuse to make that bald bastard / butthole any wealthier.
A year or more ago , I bought an “import “ motorcycle lift. Wasn’t a cheap one , about $2,000. What a pile of crap. I didn’t even put a bike in it and sold it at a big loss just to get rid of it. Then researched and bought a 100% American 🇺🇸 lift. Built with true U.S. citizens and U.S. steel. Cost about double but it’s so far superior . Check them out, it’s HMC.

Last edited: