Online parts

PedalX3

Equipment
2150BHST / LA350
Jul 13, 2022
Wappinger Falls, N.Y.
Hello,

Looking for info on where to buy genuine Kubota parts online that provide complete diagrams for all machine systems and their related components. Trying to find part numbers and availability for my B2150D but can't seem to find all illustrations and the local dealer does not want to provide due to "company policy". They can take my money but not be able to promise a delivery date. Could be weeks or months for some things due to the age of the machine (1993). Being told they are out of production but still available, hence the extended wait time. Not all parts just certain obscure things such as pressure relief valves. Currently looking for the neutral valves on top of the transmission but have no part number or illustration to get one.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Tim

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Hello,

Looking for info on where to buy genuine Kubota parts online that provide complete diagrams for all machine systems and their related components. Trying to find part numbers and availability for my B2150D but can't seem to find all illustrations and the local dealer does not want to provide due to "company policy". They can take my money but not be able to promise a delivery date. Could be weeks or months for some things due to the age of the machine (1993). Being told they are out of production but still available, hence the extended wait time. Not all parts just certain obscure things such as pressure relief valves. Currently looking for the neutral valves on top of the transmission but have no part number or illustration to get one.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Tim
Messick's, in Eastern PA.
A mega Kubota dealer!
A wealth of parts information on their website.
Great folks to work with!

Reactions: 1 user

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
You are correct but not a complete list of parts illustrations and parts for my situation. I've been on 6 sites and they all seem to be using the same look ups.
Have you tried contacting them? It may be available, just not online though.

Reactions: 1 user

Dustball

Equipment
2016 B2650HSDC
Sep 15, 2023
Hudson, WI
I use shop.kubotausa.com for my lookups.

1726104646113.png

Do you have the B2150D or B2150HSD? The neutral valve assembly is listed under the HSD model.

1726104915363.png

Reactions: 2 users