New BX decals peeling off

Huskerte

Sep 23, 2024
NC
We recently picked up a new Bx2380 to help with some things around the house. Long story short, the 4wd decals on the fenders are peeling loose around the edges (apparently not a good bond when put on). The tractor is garage kept out of the weather and has very few hours on it. Is this a common issue? I'm hoping the dealer will make it right as this shouldn't be occurring on something that hasn't really even been used yet. Thanks for the input.

Mowbizz

Equipment
Bx25d
Aug 19, 2021
New Hampshire
I have a BX25d that is going on 12 years old and nothing has peeled. I’ll have to look to se if there even ARE any decals on my machine! 😊

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
Honestly, I would just take a Heat gun on LOW and remove them completely.
To answer your question; none peeled on mine yet. Not by themselves. Slowly getting the 9,375 warning stickers off.

Reactions: 1 users

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
We recently picked up a new Bx2380 to help with some things around the house. Long story short, the 4wd decals on the fenders are peeling loose around the edges (apparently not a good bond when put on). The tractor is garage kept out of the weather and has very few hours on it. Is this a common issue? I'm hoping the dealer will make it right as this shouldn't be occurring on something that hasn't really even been used yet. Thanks for the input.
Warranty will cover the decals peeling off.

gordon m

Equipment
bx2380, bucket, 54 inch mower
May 2, 2021
michigan
i have a 2380 bought in 2021 why cant they go back to steel plates for the model numbers ect the decals are not going to last some of mine blew off when i lightly power washed my michine, but before i washed it i wrote all the numbers down on every decal on the tractor, mower tractor and bucket so i do have a reference for parts to go by, Kubota should know better.