My thoughts on the LandPride SPL0560 Snow Pusher (with vids!)

WichhartAcres

Equipment
Kubota BX23s
Mar 27, 2021
Nebraska
What's up guys?

I have one winter of moving snow with the LandPride SPL0560 under my belt and wanted to pass along the info on it.

Link to snowpusher on Land Prides website.
Snow Pusher

Price I paid from dealer
$999

I did have to pay extra for the "pull back" kit. I can't find the receipt for it at the moment but I will keep looking for it.
Why it doesnt just come with the pullback kit is odd in my opinion as I used it just as much as I used the pusher part. So if you get one of these get the pull back kit also.

There were times where this snow pusher was the best tool for the job. There were other times where an angled plow would have been the best tool for the job. And finally there were times where a snowblower would have been the best tool for the job.

I was able to make due with this in all cases though and get the job done. We had one scenario where it snowed 12"-14" and had drifts that were 48" tall. Armed with the backdrag kit I was able to chew away at the snow and move it to where I needed it to be.

Overall I was very impressed with it and was glad that I purchased it. The quality along with the fit and finish were top notch.

I will post a follow up video on how my custom UMHW shoes that I made for it held up over the winter so keep your eye out for that!

Here are some of the vids I made of it so you can see just how well it worked.

Let me know what you think and please subscribe to the channel!

Reactions: 1 user

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L4060HSTC, BH92 Backhoe, HLA Snow Pusher, Dirt Dog Tiller, EA DiscHarrow
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
Great vids. I really like how my pusher performed this year.

WichhartAcres

Equipment
Kubota BX23s
Mar 27, 2021
Nebraska
What are you using for edges?
I assume you are talking about the skids. If so instead of the steel skids that came on it, I made some new ones out of UHMW. I cut it on the table saw and then heated it up to bend it. They have held up really well! I found the steel skids scraped up my concrete too much.

soloz2

Equipment
B2601
Feb 10, 2023
WNY
How is the snow pusher holding up? I just emailed my dealer to order me one with the pull back kit yesterday. I am also curious about how you made the skid shoes.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25DLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
There were times where this snow pusher was the best tool for the job. There were other times where an angled plow would have been the best tool for the job. And finally there were times where a snowblower would have been the best tool for the job.
Excellent paragraph! No one tool does everything well and there are always compromises to be made.

After five years with a front mount snowblower and rear blade on a BX25D, I opted for a front hydraulic angle snow blade and rear snow blower on the MX6000 which is just about ideal for my needs. As much as I'd like a snow pusher for the M6060, I just don't see many situations where it'd work for me because I don't have a place to push the snow at the end of a run.

Now that I think about it, the best set up for the M6060 to accompany the MX for snow work would be an hydraulic angle rear blade out back, and another hydraulic angle snow blade up front.