My First Orange Tractor

RoadHogg

Equipment
2010 BX25TLB, 3PT Snow Blower
Sep 29, 2010
Libau, MB
Hello everyone! I've been reading OTT for a couple weeks now and it's chock full of gems. I've been watching these little orange tractors for years and have wanted one for my 20 acre property. This week we agreed to buy a brand spanking new BX25TLB complete with 3 PT kit and B2789 Snowblower. :D My local dealer informs me that the tractor is coming directly from the Toronto warehouse and should be in next week.

I'm VERY anxious to see that new orange paint and start digging with my TLB. There are a number of landscape and drainage projects I've been wanting to tackle so now I should have a machine that can help get some of that going. I'm enjoying OTT and I'll post pictures and info about my seat time once the little orange tractor arrives. My wife and I affectionately call it "The 'bota".

Cheers!

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Welcome to OTT good sir! The BX25 is a nice unit you got there so be sure to post up some pics! It is also a good sign if the Mrs. approves of your recent acquisitions - certainly helps everything go over smoother when the bill arrives. :D

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the orange tractor.

I'm sure it will be a great investment for the 20 acres too. :) :) :)