M108S Engine or Rebuild Needed

BrM

Equipment
M108S
Jun 18, 2019
Liberty
I have a 2010 M108S 4wd Cab tractor that started knocking and blowing by badly out of the breather tube, dip stick and leaking coolant. Had our local mechanic diagnose and he determined a rebuild at minimum. For the sake of time, we’re considering a remanned engine swap but can’t find this particular common-rail engine (V38DICRE3S). Does anyone know of a reputable shop for a rebuild or a shop that might possibly have this particular engine? Thanks in advance.

Mitjam

Equipment
M-108, M6-111, Lx3520, Rtv-520 and LandPride implements
Jan 14, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I have a 2010 M108S 4wd Cab tractor that started knocking and blowing by badly out of the breather tube, dip stick and leaking coolant. Had our local mechanic diagnose and he determined a rebuild at minimum. For the sake of time, we’re considering a remanned engine swap but can’t find this particular common-rail engine (V38DICRE3S). Does anyone know of a reputable shop for a rebuild or a shop that might possibly have this particular engine? Thanks in advance.
I’m sorry I don’t have any thing to add to your question but I do have to ask. How many hours are on the tractor? I have the same one it’s my favorite tractor actually