Looking to buy a box scraper

Little Timmy

Equipment
Kubota Grand L5460
Aug 21, 2024
Wyoming
Looking at a box scraper fit my new L5460. Considering a handful of brands such as Woods, Land Pride, Rhino, Bush Hog. Want a heavy duty 72”.
Kind of funny, I inquired at the Kioti dealer because they are a Rhino dealer. This is the same dealer I had gotten quotes from when searching for a new tractor .
They asked what tractor this box scraper was for . Once they found out I bought a new Kubota , they won’t give me the time of day.:ROFLMAO:
Heck I don’t care if they are all bent out of shape . There are tons of places to buy implements.

Reactions: 1 user

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
I like my Homestead Pinnacle series. Well built and pretty "beefy'

Lead times are currently at 5-6 weeks according to the website. My lead time was 10 to 12 weeks and it was on my doorstep in 10 weeks.

10% Veteran discount if you qualify.

Edit: Congrats on the new machine!!!!!(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 2 users

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020
Plus 1 on the Homestead!

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
Looking at a box scraper fit my new L5460. Considering a handful of brands such as Woods, Land Pride, Rhino, Bush Hog. Want a heavy duty 72”.
Kind of funny, I inquired at the Kioti dealer because they are a Rhino dealer. This is the same dealer I had gotten quotes from when searching for a new tractor .
They asked what tractor this box scraper was for . Once they found out I bought a new Kubota , they won’t give me the time of day.:ROFLMAO:
Heck I don’t care if they are all bent out of shape . There are tons of places to buy implements.
Everything Attachments (EA) is back in business. You no longer pay in advance. They offer some quality implements made in the U.S.A. Many here consider their grapple the gold standard. Good luck.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Looking at a box scraper-->>Once they found out I bought a new Kubota , they won’t give me the time of day.:ROFLMAO:
Hilarious.

Sounds like the two JD dealers who found out I didn't drink green and yellow koolaid like they assumed.

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Just my 2 cents, but do not consider anything under 100lbs per foot width. Your tractor would be excellent with a 78" box or even a 7 footer IMO.

Good luck with your decision.

Little Timmy

Equipment
Kubota Grand L5460
Aug 21, 2024
Wyoming

Lead times are currently at 5-6 weeks according to the website. My lead time was 10 to 12 weeks and it was on my doorstep in 10 weeks.

Thank you ! And appreciate the info as well

Little Timmy

Equipment
Kubota Grand L5460
Aug 21, 2024
Wyoming
Everything Attachments (EA) is back in business. You no longer pay in advance. They offer some quality implements made in the U.S.A. Many here consider their grapple the gold standard. Good luck.
Oh they are ?? I had read they were closed down , as i had been looking at their stuff prior to that. I heard a lot of good about their stuff. Thank you !

Little Timmy

Equipment
Kubota Grand L5460
Aug 21, 2024
Wyoming
Hilarious.

Sounds like the two JD dealers who found out I didn't drink green and yellow koolaid like they assumed.
I don’t understand why some dealers are like that . They need to realize they can’t sell everyone on their product. And should be happy to sell an attachment or two if they can’t sell a tractor.
I work at a power sports dealership. And it’s just the way it is, some locals just aren’t going to buy a machine from us. But they may come in and buy some parts or accessories or get some service work done. You just take and be happy with what you get.

Reactions: 1 user

Gaspasser

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L6060, FEL, forks, front snowblower. KX033 mini ex. Dump truck, Husqvarna saws.
Dec 16, 2023
NH

I've got one too, Bulletproof.