Loader Control Valve

captfrank

Equipment
Kubota B7200 DT, 1750 HST, RC60B Mower, Woods M40 Rotary Cutter, B1630 Loader,
Jun 8, 2020
Roanoke, VA
I have a 1640A loader on my Kubota B1750. I need an entirely new lever control. [I moved the one that was on it to my B7200 to replace a completely worn out one] I am also planning to put a third function on the 1640A (B1750) so that I can add a front grapple. Of course, Kubota prices for a new controller are out of sight.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a new controller that would incorporate a third function? Or a new controller and an add on third function?
Thanks for any input you could provide.
Frank

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I have a 1640A loader on my Kubota B1750. I need an entirely new lever control. [I moved the one that was on it to my B7200 to replace a completely worn out one] I am also planning to put a third function on the 1640A (B1750) so that I can add a front grapple. Of course, Kubota prices for a new controller are out of sight.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a new controller that would incorporate a third function? Or a new controller and an add on third function?
Thanks for any input you could flostprovide.
Frank
Nothing special needed and plenty of choices. Two quick examples:

Cheap joystick loader valve with float and a power beyond port. Pretty much plug and play on that loader:

Generic electric third function from same source. You would have to do some minor bracket fabrication to mount it on the loader tower next to the joystick

Those are not recommendations just examples and about the least expensive going.

Dan