L6060 Regen cycle

Gaspasser

Equipment
L6060, FEL, forks, front snowblower. KX033 mini ex. Dump truck, Husqvarna saws.
Dec 16, 2023
NH
New L6060 owner. Have 22 hours on it thus far. Yesterday, while parked but running, regen lights came on (regen and parked regen light flashing). A beep occurred every 5 seconds. I increased rpms until the increase rpm indicator when out, but even following the instructions in the manual, I could not get it to go into regen mode. After several minutes, I started moving tractor again and the regen light stopped flashing and changed to solidly lit. The parked regen light kept flashing however. The beeping stopped. After about 20 minutes, all the regen indicator lights went dark.

I am assuming it completed a successful regen cycle. I am just not sure why I could not initially get it into regen mode or parked regen mode. I followed the instructions in the manual to the letter. Thoughts on what I did wrong? I am surprised that the dashboard display does not indicate if it's in regen mode or not. Would be a helpful message. What did I do wrong?

Snowman7

Equipment
LX3310 535 loader, LX2980, RB2672, FDR1660
May 20, 2020
Boyne Falls, MI.
I don’t think you did anything wrong. I have to be about 2500 rpm on my 3310 and then it just goes into regen(solid light) after about 30-60 seconds. Normally takes 12-15 minutes. It is nice if you are mowing, or blowing snow as you just keep doing what you are doing. My 3310 averages about every 16-18 hours. Two cycles ago it went about 28 and I have no clue why.

Mitjam

Equipment
M-108, M6-111, Lx3520, Rtv-520 and all LandPride implements
Jan 14, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
New L6060 owner. Have 22 hours on it thus far. Yesterday, while parked but running, regen lights came on (regen and parked regen light flashing). A beep occurred every 5 seconds. I increased rpms until the increase rpm indicator when out, but even following the instructions in the manual, I could not get it to go into regen mode. After several minutes, I started moving tractor again and the regen light stopped flashing and changed to solidly lit. The parked regen light kept flashing however. The beeping stopped. After about 20 minutes, all the regen indicator lights went dark.

I am assuming it completed a successful regen cycle. I am just not sure why I could not initially get it into regen mode or parked regen mode. I followed the instructions in the manual to the letter. Thoughts on what I did wrong? I am surprised that the dashboard display does not indicate if it's in regen mode or not. Would be a helpful message. What did I do wrong?
My new lx3520 did same thing. First regen 20hrs. I was mowing it made me do a parked regen which it would not do, I didn’t have the beeps yet so I was able to switch it back to automatic regen cycle and just raise the throttle manually. But sounds similar to your situation as long as the light stays solid it is in the process, and as long as you don’t have an engine light come on your good. Please post back on your second regen let us know. I was very surprised mine required a parked regen in summer with engine temps up and everything running at full rpm but I guess

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
To do a regen the engine needs to be at 2000rpm, and the coolant needs to be quite warm, I think at about 1/2 way on the temp gauge. I find it hard for it to get warm enough just driving empty, it needs a bit of a load, even going up a steep hill helps.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
You didn’t do anything wrong. When the broccoli looking light starts flashing just go ahead and run it all the way to WOT. So long as it quits flashing, your part of regen is done until the light goes out. When it goes out, it’s done and you can reduce RPM if you wish.

That should be all there is to it unless you repetitively defer regens and plug up the DPF filter. So long as you let it regen when it wants to, it’s a lot simpler in practice than a reading of the manual would suggest.

Reactions: 1 user