L3600 Dash Bulb Number

borgunit

Equipment
L3600GST
Jan 12, 2011
Bluffton, OH, United States
Hi,
I tried to search for this but could not find it. The bulb size for the idiot/dash indicator bulbs is 158. The bulb is mounted in a quarter turn socket that just turns and comes out easily from the dash. The bulb is pressed into the socket. I would suggest using a rag or paper towel to pull the bulb out. They are a little snug and you will have to pull hard (just straight out, do not twist the bulb). Just press the new bulb fully back into place.

A little FYI, I found the bulb at Autozone but not at Walmart. It is probably a little less used than some and that is why Walmart probably doesn't carry it.

I hope this helps someone.

L3600GST

Firefighterontheside

Equipment
1997 Kubota L4200
May 24, 2018
DeSoto Mo USA
I have an L4200 which I believe has the same dash. I’m not sure what the bulbs does. Does it light up the whole panel? Is there a switch that makes it come on.? I just got this tractor. The glow plug indicator doesn’t light up. Is it not working or is the light out? Thanks.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
LED's for the win. Sure brightens up the panel. Just got through doing this on my Mustang with 194 LED's. The numbers are MUCH easier to see, the needles are again white (instead of yellow/orange). There is no downside, bulbs are cheap...but be aware that they are polarity specific, so if you stuff an LED bulb in and it doesn't work, reverse it's polarity by turning it around in the socket.

I'm doing a complete LED conversion on this Mustang. With the headlights on and brakes applied, I was seeing 22A current draw to run the lights. With LED's, I'm at 1.93A. They aren't any brighter in the lenses (aside from the cluster backlighting). Doing the dome and hatchback lights too this afternoon.

I plan on trying them on my G1900's cluster as well...just for giggles of course.