L3010 GST no power on drive when warm

Reinhard

Equipment
L3010 GST
Jun 16, 2024
Remus MI USA
Hello, was reading thoroughly through many comments. we have a little farm and own an L3010 4wd with loader since 9 month. Baught it with 1500 hours. Service fresh done. Now 150 hours later,
During mowing grass it lost after shifting all torque. It was about 85 F.
After cooling down over night. It worked again getting worse the warmer the oil got
Did full service. Oil change. Transmission and motor, Filters. Fixed a leak at the steering cylinder, front axle gasket. No change. Sometimes it interferes with the steering. So steering won’t move when transmission tries to create torque. Pto and loader work fine during this. Changed hydraulic pump. No change. Getting bit helpless now. Any ideas?

During hay season this is a Desaster for us.

Thanks.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
First check all of the suction lines for any wetness like they could be leaking.

1718589414178.png

Next you'll need to follow the WSM and check pressure to the GST system, could be an issue with the steering causing the GST to lose pressure, or vice versa.

If you don't have the WSM (aka service manual) just ask.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Reinhard

Equipment
L3010 GST
Jun 16, 2024
Remus MI USA
First check all of the suction lines for any wetness like they could be leaking.

View attachment 131001

Next you'll need to follow the WSM and check pressure to the GST system, could be an issue with the steering causing the GST to lose pressure, or vice versa.

If you don't have the WSM (aka service manual) just ask.

Thanks for the hints. Took me a while to get everything. Pressures are ok. Except clutch pack pressure. It reads 0 - zero. Not the drive still runs a bit forward and back. as long the fluid is not to hot. As soon it needs a bit of torque no drive anymore. I tend to the wet clutch as the dry clutch with the pro works still fine.

But no reading at all seems to be a bit suspicious.

Any thoughts before I start splitting?
Thank you all.

ad on: no other leaks in the system

Last edited: